Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Old Stuff

So I added some of my old travel logs to the archives.

Phuket
Chaing Mai
Petchabun (Buddhist monk ordination):
Ko Samui
Songkran
Pregnancy diaries

The first day of Andy's school vacation was rainy. Today it's better and should improve as the week continues. Al's arranged to have the kitchen and living room painted this week so am busy moving stuff around to make room for the painter.

This blog was intended as a place to archive my writing somewhere off my hardrive. Stuff keeps going missing and I just wanted an online backup.

Queen's day turned out to be cold, wet and rainy. So there weren't that many pictures. I got caught in a hailstorm coming back on my bicycle.

Here's a picture of Andy wearing the hat he got in Judo class. It advertises the sports school where the classes are. Orange is the color of the Dutch Royal family, hence the the hue.

Between rain showers the neighborhood held games for children. A couple of ponies were brought in this year for the kids to ride. The usual; stringing funyums on licorice whips, football goal kicking, face painting and blind taste tests were among the assorted games.

No comments: